Steps to Make Super Quick Homemade My Spinach Avocado Pasta

My Spinach Avocado Pasta.

My Spinach Avocado Pasta

Hello everybody, it's me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, my spinach avocado pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Spinach Avocado Pasta is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. My Spinach Avocado Pasta is something that I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.

To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook my spinach avocado pasta using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Spinach Avocado Pasta:

  1. {Take 1 tsp of Butter.
  2. {Take 2 tbls of diced onion.
  3. {Prepare 2 clove of Garlic crushed.
  4. {Make ready 1 of Avocado mashed.
  5. {Get 3 handfuls of Baby Spinach chopped or left whole.
  6. {Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
  7. {Prepare 1 tbls of grated Parmesan cheese or grated Mozzarella.
  8. {Make ready 1/2 Cup of Penne Pasta.
  9. {Get of Salt + Pepper to taste.

Steps to make My Spinach Avocado Pasta:

  1. Ingredients.
  2. Add Pasta to cook..
  3. Heat up the butter then add the onion and garlic fry for 1 minute..
  4. Next add the Spinach stir it around while cooking on medium heat.when all wilted and mashed in add the advocado also the lemon juice stir in to Mix..
  5. Cook for 1 minute. Add the drained cooked pasta to the spinach mix also the Parmeasan cheese. Stir in until all mixed. Add salt + Pepper to taste.
  6. Serve as an extra for Salad or a side dish or just eat it for lunch..

So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my spinach avocado pasta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url