How to Make Perfect My Chilli Beef Cheese Topped Meatloaf. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

My Chilli Beef Cheese Topped Meatloaf. ๐Ÿ˜Ž.

My Chilli Beef Cheese Topped Meatloaf. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, my chilli beef cheese topped meatloaf. ๐Ÿ˜Ž. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Chilli Beef Cheese Topped Meatloaf. ๐Ÿ˜Ž is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. My Chilli Beef Cheese Topped Meatloaf. ๐Ÿ˜Ž is something that I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.

To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my chilli beef cheese topped meatloaf. ๐Ÿ˜Ž using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My Chilli Beef Cheese Topped Meatloaf. ๐Ÿ˜Ž:

  1. {Take of of a Large Onion diced.
  2. {Take of Garlic Cloves crushed.
  3. {Prepare of Minced Beef.
  4. {Get of thin Chillies.
  5. {Make ready of chargrilled sweet pepperrs out of a jar.
  6. {Get of wholegrain Quinoa.
  7. {Make ready of cherry Tomatoes diced.
  8. {Prepare of tomato purรจe.
  9. {Make ready of Dried chillies squeezed and sprinkled in the mix.
  10. {Make ready of Pasatta or 1/2 tin tomatoes in juice crushed.
  11. {Take of dried Veg cubes crumbled in.
  12. {Prepare of Kidney beans.
  13. {Make ready of Chilli Sauce.

Instructions to make My Chilli Beef Cheese Topped Meatloaf. ๐Ÿ˜Ž:

  1. Fry Onions for 1 minute in tbls chilli oil then add the crushed Garlic fry for a further minute..
  2. Next add Garlic minced beef +pork and fry for 5 minutes stirring occasionary. Add all the items now and mix in..
  3. Next tomatoes 2 veg stock cubes the black pepper.
  4. Tomato purรจe, quinoa ( i had no breadcrumbs to fill it out so they will do. And chilli sauce..
  5. Add it all into a tight squeeze ovendish with parchment paper and cover with foil and cook in a preheated oven 180°C for 20 minutes..
  6. After the time take out of the oven and leave to cool in the fridge as this will make it firm.Add a serving plate under the dish and turn upside down so as the meatloaf comes out onto the plate..
  7. Add a little cheese on top. And warm to melt the cheese before serving. Just slice the meat into good size slices and serve with some veg.,or Salad. Wrap in cling film whats laft and freeze it. Tastes good cold too..

So that is going to wrap this up for this special food my chilli beef cheese topped meatloaf. ๐Ÿ˜Ž recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url